lundi 10 avril 2023

Red - for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel.


I glued some collage sheets on the background. Next, I added two designs with the Circle Dot and the Flourish stencils and Paer Paste.  When dry, I covered everything with white and clear crackle pastes.


I primed the Elegant Frame #2 and the Lemon Leaves & Blossoms with white gesso. I used black gesso to prime the Layered Garland as well as the center of the Elegant Frame #2..


I painted the background with red and black liquid acrylic paints. I colored all the chipboards with White Gold wax.


I added some flowers.


To finish, I added some black sequins and gold glitter.


Dusty Attic products:


Layered Garland
DA2256


Elegant Frame #2
DA2628


Lemon Leaves & Blossoms
DA2760


Flourish Stencil
DA2662

Circle Dot Stencil
DA2625

Other products:

  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Salt Nature'sBounty);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luinous Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic- Finnabair Prima (Magenta, Carmin, Black Ink);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (White Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...