mercredi 24 mai 2023

Coral - Canvas for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on dusty Attic blog with a canvas inspired by the May color combo.







 Here is the beautiful color combo for May:







I primed the canvas with white gesso before adding a design with the Circle Dot stencil and paste. While the paper paste was still wet I sprinkled with embossing powder. I let it dry before heat embossing the powder.  


I primed also all the chipboard with white gesso. I used different shades of brown to paint the Foliage #23 and the Leaves #5. I added White Gold wax to both and some Mahogany to the Leaves #5.


I painted the Dandelions with Nude and Carmin to match the color of the flowers. I painted the Marrakesh Treillis with Umber and add Copper wax when dry. 


For my background, I want to obtain a color similar to the color of the wall that can be seen in the color combo, but I want to give it a dirtier look. So first, I painted the background with Umber liquid acrylic that I removed partially. When the paint was completely dry, I covered the whole canvas with a mix of antiquing waxes: Soot and Sepia. I added clear wax as well to dilute the color as I want the background to have a light shade of brownish grey. When done, I glued all the elements with 3D gel.


To finish, I added some glitter.


Marrakesh Trellis Small
DA0821
Leaves #5
DA3401

Foliage #23
DA2594
Dandelion
DA3309
Circle Dot Stencil
DA2625

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Nature's Bounty);
  • Embossing powder - Lindy's Gang (Angel Wings Gold);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Umber, Nude, Carmin);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Antiquing Soot, Antiquing Sepia, Mahogany, Copper, White Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...