samedi 16 mars 2024

Kaleidoscope Cards for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a simple set of cards created with both Color Swatch Charcoal and  Kaleidoscope collections. 


I cut the two cards in a sheet of the Essential White Cardstock. The dimensions of the cards are 20 x 15 (Portrait) cm and 10x30 cm (Landscape), then folded in half.


I chose one sheet of paper from the 6x8 Charcoal Pack, and cut two pieces of paper 9,5 x 14,5 cm. 


I selected a few Laser Cut Elements and Ephemera Bits from the Kaleidoscope collection to add on top.


I added a couple of Wild Flowers to the portrait card but kept the landscape card relatively flat.

49 and Market products:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...