lundi 24 juin 2024

Hold on tight to your dreams - Mixed media panel for Dusty Attic

Hello Sweeties,

Today, I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed-media panel. I used a photo from @ArtHouseWhimsy.


First I glued some collage paper on the canvas board with soft gel. I added a design with the stencil and 3D Gloss Gel. Then I primed everything with diluted white gesso to blend everything together. 


When everything was dry, I painted the background with a purple liquid acrylic paint. When dry, I dry brush the whole background with white gesso to tone down the color and highlight the designs. 


I primed all the chipboards I've selected with white gesso.  I used the mate Sage wax to color the Rose Leaves and the Leaves #5 with a tiny bit of Honey wax. 


I used the Honey wax to color the Botanic Mix #6, the Mini Birdhouse, and the Wheat #2. To add some depth I add Black gold wax on the edge of the Birdhouse and the Wheat #2.


When everything was dry, I painted the background with a purple liquid acrylic paint. When dry, I dry brush the whole background with white gesso to tone down the color and highlight the designs.


To finish, I add gold glitter.


Dusty Attic products:
Other products:
  • Collage Paper - 49 and Market ();
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Nature's Bounty: Soft Lilac);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Purple, Ink Black, Burnt Sienna);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Honey, Black Gold, Sage leaves);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...