jeudi 13 octobre 2016

Chenonceau - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec une page réalisée avec la nouvelle collection « I Wish ». J'ai choisi une photo du château de Chenonceau : un de mes préférés (Touraine, France)

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with a layout featuring the new collection « I wish ». I chose a photo of the beautiful castle of Chenonceau: one of my favorite (Loire Valley, France).


Comme d'habitude j'ai commencé par protéger le fond avec une couche de gesso transparent. Puis j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte à craqueler blanche.

As usual, I primed the background with clear gesso. Then I added a design with a stencil and a white crackle paste.


Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté plusieurs couleurs avec des Twinkling H2O brunes, bleues et vertes pour s'accorder avec les couleurs de la photo.

When dry, I added different colors using Twinkling H2o: brown, blue and green to match the colors of the photo.


J'ai également coloré les lys et découpé des feuiles dans le papier "I wish for peace and joy". J'ai collé les fleurs, les feuilles ainsi des morceaux de napperon.

I also colored the lilies and die-cut some leaves in the "I wish for peace and joy" paper that I glued the flowers, the leaves and added a few strip of doily.


J'ai ajouté quelques tampons  ici et là ainsi que des tâches noires.

I added some random stamping, as well as some splatters of black ink.


Pour terminer la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des microbilles et des glitters.

To finish the layout, I added some micro beads and some glitters.


Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:

I-wish-P
I Wish
I wish we will have a tree bsI wish those memories will lastI wish for peace and joyI Wish Paper pack
I wish we will have a tree bsI wish those memories will lastI wish for peace and joyI Wish Paper pack

Other products:
  • Twinkling H2O - ColourArye (Bolivian Blue, Fresh Oregano, Rich Cocoa) ;
  • Stencil - Prima (Floral Petites) ;
  • Archival Ink - Ranger (Jet Black) ;
  • Stamps - Finnabair Prima (Messy, Book) ;
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads: Splash, Grass ; Glitter: Platinum) ;
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White crackle paste) ;
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel).
 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

2 commentaires:

  1. très joli ton travail de fond, c'est bien de le montrer en gros plan!! bravo pour ta page

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...