jeudi 21 septembre 2017

Lavender Cards - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec un nouveau set de cartes réalisé avec une de mes collections favorites Enjoying Outdoors.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with a new set of cards featuring one of my favorite collection Enjoying Outdoors. 


Faire des cartes est une bonne façon de se débarasser de tous ces petits morceaux de papiers que vouz avez accumulé au cours de ces derniers mois, ou devrais-je dire au cours des années. Je ne sais pas comment vous les garder, mais j'ai trouvé que les garder dans une pochette avec la collection était la meilleure solution pour les utiliser. Quand j'ai commencé le scrapbooking, je mettais tout les chutes ensemble, mais quand j'en cherché une pour aller sur un projet, je ne trouvé jamais la bonne ! Maintenant je sais que si je ne trouve pas le morceau dont j'ai besoin, c'est parce que je ne l'ai pas et que je vais devoir couper un superbe papier ! Voyons comment j'ai créé ces cartes.

Making cards is a good way to get rid of all the leftovers of papers you have accumulated over the past months or should I say years. I don't know how you keep them, but I found that keeping them in a pocket with the collection is the best way to use them. When I was first starting scrapbooking, I put all the leftovers together, but when I wanted one, well, I never found the right one! Now I know that if I don't find it, it's because I don't have it and I will have to cut some beautiful paper! Let see how I made these cards!


Même si ces deux cartes semblent différentes, je les ai créé de la même façon. J'ai commencé par choisir dans mes chutes de la collection Enjoying Outdoors celles que j'allais utiliser. Et si je ne trouve pas la bonne dans mes chutes, je choisis un papier dans le bloc 6x6.

Even if both cards look different, the way I made them is the same. First, I chose in my leftover from the Enjoying Outdoors collection, which one I could use. When I didn't find the right one, my next move is to look in the 6x6 paper pad. 


Une fois toutes les chutes de papiers trouvées, j'en ai encré les bords pour ajouter du contraste avant de les coller directement sur la base.

When I found all the scraps of paper I needed, I inked the edges to add some contrast before gluing them directly to the card base.


J'ai découpé quelques feuilles dans des papiers verts de la collection.

I die cut some leaves in two green papers from the collection.


Puis j'ai ajouté quelques fleurs.

Then I added a few flowers. 


Sur cette carte, j'ai même ahouté des brins de lavende mon jardin. Et pour les empêcher de se désagréger quand ils sécheront, je les ai recouvert de gel medium.

On this card, I even added some lavender sprigs from my garden. To prevent them from falling apart when they will dry, I covered them with gel medium. 


Et pour finir la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des microbilles.

And to finish the layout of the cards I added some microbeads.


Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:
Enjoying-Outdoors-P
Enjoying Outdoors paper stack
6x6 paper pad
What a beautiful day bs
What a Beautiful day bs
Tags & Journaling cards
Tag and journaling cards
Spending time bs
Spending time bs
Autumn hues
Autumn Hues
Feeling good
Feeling Good
Garden creatures bs
Garden Creatures bs
Beautiful trees bs
Beautiful trees bs

Other products:
  • Card1: Flowers - Petaloo by Floracraft (Mini Daisy Petites: Soft lavender; Forget Me Not: Soft Lavender);
  • Card 2: Flowers - 49 and Market (Floral Mixology: Purple Rain);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads: Berry);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Soft Matte Gel).


 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...