mardi 6 février 2018

The Ride

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur mon blog avec un projet plutôt sympa. Au lieu de travailler sur du papier ou un chasis, j'ai choisi de travailler sur un vieux 33 tours.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on my blog with a fun project. Instead of working on a paper or a canvas, I chose to work on a vinyl disk. 

Photo de Engin Aykurt

J'ai commencé par ajouter un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de la pâte Rust Effect brune.

I started to add a design with a stencil and the brown Rust Effect paste. 


Une fois sec, j'ai vaporisé plusieurs encres.

When dry, I sprayed different inks.


J'ai attendu que les encres soient séches avant d'ajouter des tâches avec la pate Rust Effect rouge et de Magical blanche

I waited until the inks were dry before adding splatters of the red Rust Effect paste and of white magical.



Une fois contente du résultat, j'ai coupé quelques papiers pour mettre sous la photo et j'ai collé les embellissements avec un gel 3D.

When happy with the result, I cut a few papers to add under the photo and I glued all the embellishments wit a 3D gel. 


Pour terminer la mise en page, j'ai ajouté des microbilles.

To finished the layout, I added some micro beads.


Matériels / Materials:

Vintage Artistry 6x6 Paper Pack

Vintage Artistry
6x6 Paper Pack

Tainted Love Teal

Starbust
Tainted Love Teal

C'est la vie Cerise

Flat Fabio
C'est la vie Cerise



Frozen Jack Frost Magical Shaker




Magical Shaker
Frozen Jack Frost

Prima - Art Extravagance - Rust Effect Paste

Rust Effect
Paste

Prima - Mechanicals - Rustic Gears

Mechanicals
Rustic Gears

Prima - Mechanicals - Steampunk Gears

Mechanicals
Steampunk Gears

Prima - Mechanicals - Mini Knobs

Mechanicals
Mini Knobs

Prima - Art Ingredients - Micro Beads - Bronze

Micro Beads
Bronze

The Crafters Workshop - 6 x 6 Doodling Templates - Mini Sheet Music

Stencil
6x6 Sheet Music

Prima - Art Basics - 3D Matte Gel

3D Matte Gel


Prima - Art Basics - Soft Matte Gel

Soft Matte Gel

5 commentaires:

  1. magnifique, j aurai jamais pensé que ça pourrait tenir sur un disque, j adore
    bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This takes away my breath! I have old vinyl record albums too! HOW INNOVATIVE!! I might have to consider this type of art!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this idea!! I hope you don't mind if i give it a try myself? <3

    RépondreSupprimer



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...