lundi 16 juillet 2018

Escape - More than words

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de More than Word avecl'équipe créative de 49 and Market.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on More than Word blog with my teammate from 49 and Market. 



Et voici le challenge du mois:
Mot - Plage
Challenge créatif - Coquillage
Quand j'ai vu le challenge de MTW, j'ai immédiateemnt pensé à la plage Coral Beach que j'a visité le mois dernier en Irlande. C'est ue petite ile ù le sable est constitué de petits morceaux de corail. J'ai même

Here is the Main Challenge:

Word inspiration - Beach
Creative challenge - Seashells
When I saw the MTW challenge, I have immediately thought of the Coral Beach I visited last month in Ireland. It is a small beach where the sand is made of tiny pieces of coral. I had even added some coral bits on my layout.


J'ai commencé par tamponner ici et là avec deux tampons. Ensuite, j'ai protégé le fond d'une couche de gesso transparent.

First, I added some random stamping with two stamps. Next, I primed the background with clear gesso. 


J'ai ajouté de la couleur avec diverses nuances de bley pour obtenir une couleur simlaire à l'eau e la photo.

I added some color with different shades of blue to match the color of the water of the photo. When happy, I added a design with a stencil and modeling paste.


Pendant que la pâte séchait, j'ai coloré des coquillages que j'a fait en papier maché;

While the paste was drying, I colored and embossed some seashells I made with paper clay. I colored also some chipboards with the Rust Effect paste. 


J'ai coupé quelques papiers pour mettre sous la photo. Puis j'ai collé tous les embellissements avec un gel 3D mat.

I cut a few papers to add under the photo. Then I glued all the embellishments with a 3D Matte Gel.


Pour terminer la mise en page, j'ai ajouté du corail que j'avais ramassé sur Coral Beach.

To finish the layout, I added some coral I had collected on Coral Beach.

Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:


CA-87353 Far Away Land
Captured Adventures
Far Away Land
CA-87452 6x6 Collection Pack Captured Adventures
Captured Adventures
6x6 Collection Pack
AB-86691 6x6 Archival Board - Escape (White)
Archival Board
Escape (White)
SG-87179 Stargazers - Sky Blue
Stargazers
Sky Blue
PB-87711 Pascales 3x4 Formula stamp set
Pascale's Formula
stamp set
PB-87698 Pascale's Tickets and Numbers Stamp Set
Pascale's Tickets and Numbers
Stamp Set

Other products:

  • Inks - Lindy's Gang (Bachelor Button Blue, Azure Sea Asters, Tainted with Love Teal);
  • Magicals - Lindy's Gang (Fuzzy Navel Peach, Bavarian Blue, Afternoon Delight Denim);
  • Embossing Powder - Lindy's Gang (Byzantine Bronze);
  • Stencil - AB STudio (Stencil #66);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Rust Effect Paste); 
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Modeling Paste,3D Matte Gel).

1 commentaire:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...