mercredi 24 mars 2021

LIfe in Pictures - Waterfall album for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a small project: a tiny album. The base is the new Foundations Waterfall Enclosure. There are two of them in each packet. I used the 6x8 Vintage Artistry Essentials collection pack to decorate the waterfall. Then I played with different elements from the same collection. On the cover, I added some rub-ons from the Vintage Artistry Everyday pack.


The rub-ons from the VA Wedgewood are perfect to complement the VA Essentials collection.  I add some elements from the new Ephemera BIts. I cut two butterflies from the VA Essentials Whishing Bubbles & Trinkets to add under the paper dolls.


The VA Sky / Navy rub-ons are also perfect to complement the Essentials collection. I mixed the Ephemera bits with the laser cut from the 6x8 pack. I added also some scrap of Lacey Trim. I finished these two pages with elements from the Sky Wishing & Baubles pack.


I cut two Square File Frame Set to add under the paper dolls along with laser-cut elements and Wishing Bubbles.


I added the die-cut flowers from the new VA Essentials Washi Tape. I teared up the second sheet to add some pieces along with Wedgewood rub-ons. 


Again, I added Wedgewood rub-ons, butterfly wings, and different elements from the Ephemera Bits

Walkthrough video:

49 and Market products:


 Foundations Waterfall Enclosure
4x6 Kraft


 Vintage Artistry Essentials
6x8 Collection Pack


Vintage Artistry Essentials
Square File Frame Set


Vintage Artistry Essentials
Ephemera Bits


 Vintage Artistry Essentials
Washi Tape
VAC-33003 Vintage Artistry Wedgewood Rub-Ons

 Vintage Artistry Wedgewood
Rub-Ons
VAC-32990 Vintage Artistry Everyday Rub-Ons

 Vintage Artistry Everyday
Rub-Ons
VAC-33386 Vintage Artistry Sky / Navy Rub-On Transfers

 Vintage Artistry Sky / Navy
Rub-Ons


 Vintage Artistry Essentials
Wishing Bubbles & Trinkets
VAC-33454 Wishing Bubbles and Baubles - Sky

 Wishing Bubbles & Baubles
Sky
Lacey Trim - Cream

 Lacey Trim
Cream


 Binder Clips
Antique Bronze

Other products:
  • Paper Dolls - Idea-Ology.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...