jeudi 1 avril 2021

Soul Whispers - Tag for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new tag inspired by the color combo of April.




And here is the color combo: Bright Aqua, Bubblegum Pink, and Bright Purple and the Challenge Ingredient is Rainbow. 

I decide to make a rainbow of color, the kind you can find when a dragonfly just touches the water ...


To color the background, I layered the colors French Lilac VioletPink Ladies Pink, and Tilt-a-Wheel Teal.


I colored the flowers with Magicals: the mini lilies with Lara's Wild Malve and the tulips with Salt Water Taffy.


I stamped the two dragonflies on a watercolor paper, then on a rhodoïd. I fuzzy cut them. I colored the watercolor wings with Tilt-a-Wheel Teal.   When done, I glued the two pieces together.


I painted the brushes with black gesso. Next, I glued all the elements of the composition with a 3D Matte Gel. 


To finish the composition, I added glitters and sequins. 

Matériels / Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
Other products:
  • Flowers - WOC (Mini Lys, Tulip);
  • Stamp - Finnabair Prima (Book, Dare To Dream);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black Gesso, Heavy Body Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...