mardi 20 avril 2021

What happens when you mix Magical with ... - Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog to show how you can make your own color paste and what to expect. 
For all the samples, I used the same three Magicals: Sandra Dee Sepia Flat Magical, Karin's Coral Magical, and Rizzy Rose Gold Glitzy Magical. I mixed each Magical with the select paste which I applied through a stencil.

I decided to not waste these samples and to use them to make a tiny album. I cut all the samples to the album size and darken the edge with the Black Hole Black and the Sandra Dee Sepia Magicals.

Here is the result of the different pastes I made. With the Clear Crackle Paste, the colors are very intense.

The result is three shiny and glossy pastes with the 3D Gloss Gel. The colors are even more intense.

Next, I mixed the three Magicals with 3D matte gel. The result is three matte pastes. The colors are still intense and transparent, but they are matte.

I continue with an opaque modeling paste. This time, the colors of the pastes are still intense and they are no more transparent.

I used a paper paste this time. The colors are pastel and soft.

As I needed two more pages to complete the album, I decided to make two more samples.

This time, I mixed the 3 Magicals with Ice Crushed paste. It's a paste based on 3D Gloss Gel mixed with clear microbeads and clear glitter. The result is a transparent and texture paste.

For the last sample, I mixed the 3 Magicals with a plaster paste. The colors are really pastel with a smooth touch.

Of course, I used the same Magicals to make the cover. But this time instead of mixing the magical with a paste, I simply applied the Opaque Modeling Paste through a stencil. I wait until the paste was dry to color it with the Magicals.

Lindy's Gang products: Other products:
  • Stencils - A.B Studio (Stencil ID-66, (Stencil ID-68, Stencil ID-92, Stencil ID-94, Stencil ID-160);
  • Stencil - TCW (Cut Circle);
  • Stencil - EchoPark (Quilted Stitch);
  • Stencil - Stencil Girl (Square Celtic Knots);
  • Clear Crackle Paste, 3D Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel, Modeling Paste, Paper Paste, Plaster Paste, Ice Crushed Paste - Finnabair Prima;
  • Paperdoll - Idea-ology;
  • Dies  - Sizzix (Wildflowers, Wildflower Stems 1, Wildflower Stems 2).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...