lundi 10 janvier 2022

Captured Memory - Mixed media panel for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new mixed media panel and the recorded video of the process. The last time I was in Paris, I bought some vintage postcards in Montmartre, this is one of them. 


I primed the canvas cardboard with white gesso before adding a design with a stencil and modeling paste. When dry, I painted the background with liquid acrylic paints until I have the correct color to match the color of the Garden Variety paper from the VA Everyday collection. 


I tore a few strips of paper from the Garden Variety paper to glue on the top and the bottom of the panel. 


I painted the Archival Board with the same color I finally used on the background. I waxed them as well to add some metallic accent with White Gold and Vintage Gold. I used the waxes also on the background to highlight the details of the design.  


I selected some tickets and doily from both the Everday and Wedgewood Ephemera Stacks to add between the paper strips along with the Archival board and some Bluejay flowers from the Rustic Bouquet set. 


I added glass glitter and glitter. And to finish, I added some random stamping with the Snapshot of Yesterday set.


I hope you will enjoy the video:


49 and Market products:
VAE-33164 Vintage Artistry Everyday - Garden Variety
Vintage Artistry Everyday
Garden Variety
VAE-33218Vintage Artistry Everyday Ephemera Stack
Vintage Artistry Everyday
Ephemera Stack
VAW-33126 Vintage Artistry Wedgewood Ephemera Stack
Vintage Artistry Wedgewood
Ephemera Stack
RB-34871 Rustic Bouquet - Bluejay
Rustic Bouquet
Bluejay

Archival Board
Captured Memory
VAC-32280-Snapshots-of-Yesterday-Stamp
Snapshot of Yesterday
Stamp Set
Other products:
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Victorian Tiles);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter: Gold Rush);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic- Finnabair Prima (Titanium White, Ink Black, Umber, Burnt Sienna, Ochre);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Vintage Gold);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, Modeling Paste, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...