lundi 31 janvier 2022

All my heart- Mini panel for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a small panel featuring the new ARToptions Avesta collection.

The base of my project is a cardboard card. I cut the first part to make a frame. But my first step was to prime it with white gesso. When dry, I add a design with a stencil and modeling paste. Next, I glued the frame I cut to the base. 


I colored the base with liquid acrylic paints with the same shade as the ARToptions Avesta collection. I used Nude, Coral, and Magenta.  I selected a few tags from the Tag set.


I added Rub-ons from the same collection on top of the tags to add more interest.  I selected some chipboards as well. 


I colored a few Rustic Blooms with I added to the composition with a few Laser-cut elements.


To finish, I used brown paint to add shadows. 

49 and Market products:


ARToptions Avesta
Laser Cut Elements

ARToptions Avesta
Chipboard Set

ARToptions Avesta
Tag Set

ARToptions Avesta
Rub-Ons
RB-34925 Rustic Blooms - White Heron
Rustic Blooms
White Heron
 

Other products:
  • Paper Doll - Idea-Ology;
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Ghostwriter);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Paints - Finnabair Prima (Nude, Magenta, Coral);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Modeling Paste).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...