mardi 1 février 2022

Grunge Tag - Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

It's the 1st of the month, that means that it'sLindy's Gang challenge day. I decided to make a tag. It has been a while since I made one. 






Color guide: Teal, Fuchsia, and Black
Challenge ingredient: Grungy






I embossed with Clearly Clear EP a stamp image. Then I sprayed the background with Galactic Teal and Blazing Black. 


I primed a few resin gears with black gesso and the bloom spray with white gesso. I added Graphite and Old Silver waxes to add a metallic effect to the gears. 

I colored the blooms with Martian Magenta and the leaves with Outer Space Aqua. When all the elements were in place, I sprayed some part of the composition with Blazing Black to add some grungyness.


To finish the composition, I added some glitter and microbeads. 


Lindy's Gang products:    ?ref=raowpr4nr-tp
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:
  • Flowers - Prima;
  • Stamp - Stamper Anonymous (Steampunk);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Mechanica);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Graphite, Old Silver);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White and Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...