jeudi 10 février 2022

Mixed media layout for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a layout featuring the Curators Botanical collection. I worked with another family photo.


As usual, the first thing I've done was to prime my paper with clear gesso. Next, I selected some elements from the Ephemera Pages and Bookplates set. I cut the biggest elements before gluing them to the background. When happy with my collage, I blended everything with a thin layer of white gesso. 


Next, I added a design with a stencil and Plaster paste. When dry, I sprayed the collage with a brown ink. 


I added some Postage Stamp washi tape here and there. I added some touches of color with different inks to match the colors of the stamps. I added also some Stitch washi tape as well in the corners of the layout.


I selected a few Curators Essential Remnant elements to add under the photo. I added also a few stamps from the Curators Botanical Laser Cut Elements, some metallic elements, and one big flower from the Marble Majestic Bouquet.


Next, I stamped randomly with the Rations stamp set. 



To finish, I added some Curators Botanical rub-ons.

49 and Market products:


Curators Botanical
Florilegia


Curators Botanical
Laser Cut Elements


Curators Essential
Ephemera Pages


Curators essential
Bookplates


Curator Botanical
Rub-Ons


Curators Botanical
Postage Stamp Washi Tape


Curators Essential
Washi Tape Stitch Set


Majestic Bouquet
Marble


Rations
Stamp Set
Other products:
  • Moon Shadow Mist  - Lindy's Gang (Burnished Brass);
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Rusty Lantern Lime, Dip a Toe Teal, Tea Pot Purple, Tweedle Dee Denim);
  • Mechanical - Finnabair Prima (Machine Parts, Roman Numbers); 
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Numbers);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...