mercredi 6 avril 2022

Picture is a poem without words ... Mixed media panel for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new video tutorial. I chose a photo from the movie "Edward Scissorhands". I must admit I have never watched this movie, but I find this photo very inspiring for a Spring project.


I think it happens to all of us to make a project that we didn't like. I have this panel with a background I really didn't like, so instead of throwing it away, I just covered it with white gesso, et voilà! my panel was ready for another project.


Basic process: 
  1. Take your old background and cover it with one or two coats of white gesso;
  2. Color the background with your favorite colors if your photo is black & white; I choose to work with Pirate's Plunder Gold, Fairy Garden Green, and My Mojito Green;
  3. Use a baby wipe to blend the colors together;
  4. Emboss a frame with Chip Off the Old Black EP. While the embossing powder was still hot, sprinkle some Gimme Five Gold EP.
  5. Prime some resin leaves with clear gesso;
  6. Color them with My Mojito Green and Sparkling Sunset Magicals;
  7. Everything is ready to be assembled. Glue all the elements with 3D gel;
  8. Add a few flowers to your composition;
  9. To finish, add some glitters.
As you can see, this panel was really easy to make and I was able to salvage my messed-up background. 

Here is the recorded video:



Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:
  • Flowers - Prima;
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Wallpaper);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Autumn Glitter Set);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Golden Dragon Unicorn Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Gesso, Clear Gesso, Heavy Body Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...