dimanche 10 avril 2022

La vie est belle - Mixed media panel for 49 & Market and Dusty Attic DTs

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new mixed media panel, inspired by Dusty Attic's April mood board.





Here is the April mood board:
I covered the panel with a thin layer of paper paste. When dry, I added a design with the Ledger stencil and modeling paste. Next, I colored the background with Mica powders mixed and water mixed with Liquid Acrylic fluid. 


I primed all the chipboard with white gesso. I painted the Industrial Globe and the Film Strip with a mix of brown and crimson paints, then I add some wax. For the Tea Leaves and Foliage #6, I mixed brown and white paints with mica powder. 


To paint the Sugar Posies, I mixed crimson paint with Gnome Berry Bordeaux Magical. 


I tore a few strips from the Fragments paper from the Vintage Anywhere collection That I glued on the right side of the panel. I added some Laser Cut Elements from the Curators Essential collection. 


I chose some Ephemera and Remnants that I layered under the photo with the Film Strip. I added the leaves and flowers around the photo. 


To finish, I added some glitter and microbeads.


49 and Market products:



Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Fragments

SUG-32440-Sugar-Posies-Fluff

Sugar Posies
Fluff



Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Rub-Ons



Curators Botanical
Ephemera Bits


Curators Essential
Laser Cut Elements


Curators Essential
Remnants

Dusty Attic products:




Industrial Globes #2
DA2183



Mini Filmstrips
DA2511



Tea Leaves Small
DA2599



Foliage #6
DA1715



Flower Posie #4
DA2635





French Wordpl@y #1 Black
DA2004


Ledger Stencil
DA1891

Other products:
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Gnome Berries Bordeaux (Enchanted Forest));
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Mica Powders: Winter Tales, Pearls & Crystals, Golden Hours; Microbeads Set);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Silk);
  • Art Alchemy Paints - Finnabair Prima (Impasto:  Dark Chocolate, Liquid Acrylic: Crimson);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Liquid Fluid Medium);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...