vendredi 24 juin 2022

Ballet - Mixed media canvas for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new canvas.


I covered the canvas with tissue paper. Then, I added a thin layer of white gesso. When dry, I added a design with platinum crackle paste and the Lace stencil.


I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. For the Wildflower #5 and the Foliage #4, I used Walnut Stain Distress Oxide. I colored the est une Floral Accent and the Flower Posie #2 with amethyst ink. I added some turquoise and brown Distress Oxide to color their leaves. 


Then I covered the Wire Dress form #3 with platinum crackle paste. 


I colored the background with Purple and brown ink and added some turquoise as well. 


When everything was glued, I added some Unicorn pastes and glitter. 


Dusty Attic products:


Wire Dress Form #3
DA0669

Wildflower #5
DA1684

Foliage #4
DA1294

Floral Accent
DA1118

Flower Posie #2
DA2633

Lace Stencil
DA1310


Other products:
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Open Arms Amethyst, Long John's Silver);
  • Squirt  - Lindy's Gang (Polite Peple Purple);
  • Distress Oxyde Spray - Ranger (Walnut Stain, Broken China);
  • Tissue Paper - Finnabair Prima (Wilderness);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Platinum Crackle Paste, Unicorn Pastes: Mermaid, Magic Potion);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...