lundi 6 juin 2022

Lady - Tag for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today, I'm on Lindy's Gang blog with a new video tutorial. I really love the beautiful and soft colors of the June mood board and especially the special ingredient: "flowers". I could not help myself to make a second tag. 

I worked on a piece on canvas with I colored with Pumpkin Seed Parfait, Jana's Jade, and Salt Water Taffy Magicals. When dry, I stamped randomly with black ink.


I die cut some leaves and berries, which I colored with the same colors I have used to color the background. I selected some roses which I colored with Salt Taffy Water Magical.


I mixed some Jana's Jade Magical with Liquid Fluid Medium to paint the resin frame. When dry, I used a metallic wax to highlight the details. I used different metallic waxes to color the resin portrait.


I used different metallic waxes to color the resin portrait.


To finish, I added some glitter.


Here is the video I recorded when I was working on the tag you discovered a few days ago:



Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:
  • Mould - Prima (Sicily Frames);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frames, Vintage Portraits);
  • Stamp - Finnabair Prima (Book);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Fluid Medium);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Old Silver, Vintage Gold);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...