vendredi 17 mars 2023

Those who don't believe ... - Art Journal page for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with an Art Journal page. It has been a while since I've made an Art Journal page. I have this Memory Journal calling for me. I decided it was time for me to create something in it. I love fantasy books and movies, so there is no wonder that I love the universe of Carnival Row. And here it is.


I started to layer different colors of green paint on the background with a brayer.


Next, I glued a few pieces of Eucalyptus Collage Sheets. I added Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave rub-ons around the papers. I also added some music notes rub-ons from the Essentials Music Blends to remind the story of one of the characters.


To finish the background, I layered some White Pearl metallic paint to tone down the color and blend everything together.



I selected a few Ephemera Bits from the Vintage Artistry Tranquility collection to add under the photo. Of course, I had to add to some Filmtrips as the page was about a movie.


This Memory Journal is awesome. the quality of the paper in the notebook is perfect. And it won't be the last page you will see! Keep in mind that this is a limited edition, so feel free to buy one while there is one.


49 and Market products:


Memory Journal
Mariner Blue



Memory Journal Essentials
Mariner



Color Swatch Eucalyptus
Collage Sheets



Vintage Artistry Tranquility
Ephemera Bits



Vintage Artistry Tranquility
Filmstrip Frames



Color Swatch Eucalyptus
Ticket Essentials



Spectrum Sherbet
6x8 Tidal Wave Rub-Ons



Essential Textblend Rub-Ons
Lagoon



Essentials Music Blends
Rub-Ons


Other products:
  • Acrylic Paints - Amsterdam (Sap Green, Turquoise Green, Sky Blue Light);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Pearl Metallic).
Thank you for your time, I hope you find some inspiration!
See you soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...