mardi 4 mai 2021

Dream - Mixed media canvas for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media panel inspired by the amazing May color combo. Again, I used a photo from Christina Fischer.







Look at this amazing color combo!







I glued a piece of tissue paper on the canvas with soft matte gel. Next, I added a design with modeling paste and a stencil. When the paste was dry, I painted the canvas with a green Effect Paste and linen Impasto paint. I added some Bronze Age and White Gold waxes to  the 


I primed some resin elements with black gesso. Then, I highlighted them with the same paints I used to paint the canvas. I finished them with Bronze Age and White Gold waxes. I painted all the chipboards with a thin coat of linen Impasto before coloring then with liquid acrylic paints. For the Spring Blooms #1, I used Crimson, Nude, and Burnt Sienna paints. Then for the Spring Blooms #2 and the Feather Charm, I used Nude and Linen. For the Maiden. The Maiden Ferns were painted with Avocado. 


 I primed the Layered Swirl Frame with black gesso. Next, I waxed the base with Vintage Silk and I embossed the top part with Silence is Golden EP.


When all the elements were to my liking, I glued everything with a heavy body gel. I added a few flowers and some natural elements as well like feathers, branches, and poppy seed pods. I decided to add some Ice Crushed paste on the beads of the Feather Charms and to paint the paste with Avocado paint. 


 To finish the composition, I added glass glitter and glitter. 
 

Dusty Attic products:



Spring Blooms #1
DA1282

Spring Blooms #2
DA1285

Feather Charm #2
DA1381



Feather Charm #3
DA1382

Maiden Hair Fern
DA1169





Wordpl@y #2
DA1786

Layered Swirl Frame Set #2
DA1530

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Garden Seeds: Sand);
  • Embossing Powders - Lindy's Gang (Silence is Golden);
  • Mould  - Prima (Elysian Clockworks, Luxembourg Hardware);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Wallpaper);
  • Tissue Paper - Finnabair Prima (Science Lover);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter: Gold);
  • Liquid Acrylique Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Avocado, Nude, Crimson, Burnt Sienna);
  • Impasto Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Linen);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Silk, Bronze Aged, Rose Gold, White Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Rust Effect Camouflage; Ice Crushed Effect Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black Gesso, Modeling Paste, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...