vendredi 21 mai 2021

Light the Way - Mixed media canvas for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new mixed media canvas call Light the Way, but I could have named it Mother Nature as well.  


I glued a piece of tissue paper to the lower half of the canvas with soft matte gel. After drying, I primed the whole canvas with clear gesso. I mixed Opal Sea Oats Magical with gold glitter and 3D gloss gel to obtain a Jewel paste. I used those paste to add a design to the upper half of the canvas. Finally, I add an uneven layer of clear crackle paste in the middle of the canvas.


I primed resin elements with black gesso and colored them with Bronze Age, Aged Brass, and White Gold waxes.


I glued all the elements of the composition with 3D Matte Gel. I started with the biggest elements like the branches, then the half frames, and the face. Next, I arranged the cogs and the flowers starting again with the biggest. 


When happy with the composition, I colored it Magicals mixed with Liquid Color Fluid Medium to make them permanent. I used Bayou Boogie Gold, Edelweiss Moss Green, Opal Sea Oats, (Sea Grass Green, and Hag's Wart Orange.


I added some natural moss which I colored with the Sea Grass Green Starburst spray. I embossed a few pebbles with the Chip Off the Old Black EP to add to the composition too. To finish it, I added glitter, sequins, and microbeads.


I've recorded the process of making this canvas. I hope you will enjoy it:



Lindy's Gang products:
Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Royal Spray: Sunshine);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-67);
  • Tissue Paper - Finnabair Prima (Solar);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Queens of Steam, Machine Parts);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Bronze Age, Aged Brass, White Gold);
  •  Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Color Fluid Medium);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads: Copper; Glitter: Luminous Set; Metallic Flakes: Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

2 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...