samedi 1 mai 2021

The Mermaid Chamber - Mixed media panel for Lindy's gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog for the May challenge with a mixed media panel. I used a photo from Christina Fischer. I try to create the place where a mermaid would like to rest surrounded by lost treasure ...








Here is the May Challenge. 
The colors are: Teal - Deep Yellow- Green 
and the Challenge Ingredient is Ocean


I primed the HDF panel with white gesso before gluing a tissue paper with Soft Mate Gel. Next, I added two designs with the Golden Dust Jewel paste and two stencils: Vintage Wallpaper and Gothic.


I primed the coral resin elements with clear gesso as well as the seahorses and the seashells. The other resin elements like the frame or the fishes were primed with black gesso. These last were colored with waxes. 


I colored the coral and the seashells with Tainted Love Teal, Tibetan Poppy Teal, and Cathedral Pines Green inks. I added some die-cut gorgonian colored with the same inks. For the head of the seahorse, I used the Bling-y Blonde ink.


I colored some natural elements like the lichens with Galactic Teal and the moss with Bling-y Blonde.


To finish, I added glitters of different sizes and colors. 

Matériels / Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
Other products:
  • MDF Panel - Artistiko;
  • Moulds - Prima (Vincennes Hardware, Herbology, Coral Reef, Surfboard);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frames);
  • Stencils - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Wallpaper, Gothic);
  • Tissue Paper - Finnabair Prima (Nautical);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes (Aged Bronze, White Gold, Peacock, Emerald);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Jewel Effect Paste: Golden Dust);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Black Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, Heavy Body Gel).

1 commentaire:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...