samedi 4 septembre 2021

Under the Clouds - Mixed media canvas for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a new mixed media canvas. I worked with another photo from Christina Fisher.








Here is the amazing mood board with its soft colors








First, I covered the canvas with Plaster paste. When dry, I painted it with Burnt Sienna and Nude liquid acrylic paints. After drying, I added a design with the Burnt Sienna. I added some metallic flakes here and there. I covered the edges with Clear Crackle paste. When dry, I used a Vintage Antiquing Cream to reveal the cracks. 


I primed the Star Banner with black gesso before adding Gold Metallic Flakes. I primed the Moon, the Clouds, Birdhouses, and the Cherry Blossom with white gesso. 


I paint the Clouds with White Pearl and a hint of Soft Satin, the Moon with Unicorn Hair, and White Pearl. For the birdhouses, I used Burnt Sienna with waxes.


I painted the branch of the Cherry Blossom with Burnt Sienna and the flowers with Soft Satin and a touch of White Pearl. I added some Old White matte wax to matify them, then added White Pearl wax on the edges. 


To finish, I added some glitters.


Dusty Attic products:


Cherry Blossom
DA0640

Star Banner
DA1436

Clouds #3
DA2991

Moons #2
DA2739

Mini Birdhouses
DA0706

Ledger Stencil
DA1891


Other products:
  • Vintage Antiquing Cream - Stamperia;
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Metallic Flakes);
  • Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Nude);
  • Metallic paints  Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Pearl, Soft Satin, Unicorn Hair);
  • Waxes  Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, White Pearl, Old White);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Gilding Glue, Plaster Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Heavy White Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...