mercredi 1 septembre 2021

September Tag - Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up Lindy's Gang blog with a tag inspired by the color of the September challenge.







Color Guidelines: Dark Pink - Yellow Orange - Mid Green

Challenge Ingredient = Leaves





I added a design with clear crackle paste and a stencil. When dry, I colored it with the inks Peony Scarlet Red, Grab a Guy Gold, and Green With Envy Green.


I die cut in watercolor paper different shapes of leaves, mushrooms, and rose hips. I colored the leaves with green and gold. I added some Oakleaf Olive EP on the ferns. 


I colored the Mushrooms with the Burnt Sienna Moon Shadow.


I used the Peony Scarlet Red to color the edges of the flowers and the rosehips. I embossed the rosehips with the Clearly Clear. 


To finish, I added some glitter.

Lindy's Gang products:

To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Sugar Posies: Fluff);
  • Stencil - Stampers Anonymous (Lattice);
  • Dies - Fantasy; 
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...