mardi 24 août 2021

Perfect Picture - Mixed media canvas for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new video tutorial. I made a canvas with the Mini Remnants and the Vintage Artistry Essentials collections.


I decided to use the August sketch which I inverted, then rotated 90°.


I added a design with a stencil and Modeling paste. When dry, I painted the canvas with Grey de Payne paint which is a dark blue grey.


First, I used the Old White wax to reveal the details of the design. Next, I used the Old Silver and the White pearl to highlight them.


I tore two pieces of the Forgotten paper to add on both sides of the canvas. I added some Ephemera as well. 


I added some white Sugar Posies and grey Mini Flowers. I die cut some leaves in a watercolor paper which I colored with acrylic paint to add in between.  


To finish, I added some glitters, microbeads, sequins.


I hope you will enjoy the step-by-step video:


If you want to take part in the August challenge? Please follow these rules:
  • Use the sketch as an inspiration to create your layout, you can rotate, flip it, turn it upside down or even change the number of photographs, make it your own.
  • Use at least 49 and Market’s papers and flowers. Remember to list all the products you used.
  • Join the 49 and Market Fans Group on Facebook and upload one photo of your project to the August Challenge album;
  • Link all the 49 and Market products you have used to the 49 and Market shop.
*** By submitting a project, you are allowing 49 and Market to use your images on their social media channel, winners will be announced on the 9th of the following month, have fun and good luck.

Each winner will receive a prize worth $40 of 49 and Market’s products such as paper collections, flowers, …
The challenge will be open from the 1st to the last day of the month.


49 and Market products:

MZ-33010 Remnants Forgotten Paper
Remnants
Forgotten

Remnants
Bonus Laser Cut

Vintage Artistry Essentials
EphemeraBits
SUG-32440-Sugar-Posies-Fluff
Sugar Posies
Fluff
Flower Mini Series 01 - Storm
Flower Mini Series
Storm
 

Other products:
  • Acrylic Paint - Lefranc Bourgeois (Grey de Payne);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Wallpaper);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbead: Silver);
  • Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Umber);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Old White, Old Silver, White Pearl);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Modeling Paste, Soft Gloss Gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...