dimanche 1 août 2021

Limited Edition - Mixed media tag for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a new tag inspired by the August challenge. 







Color Guidelines: Dark Lilac - Golden Yellow - Light Aqua Challenge Ingredient: Gears






I glued some pieces of wood on the background and recovered them with paper paste and clear crackle paste. When the pastes were dry, I colored the background with Screaming Banshee Black and Jana's Jade.


I primed the resin gears and the face with clear gesso and colored them with Jana's Jade and Lara's Wild Malve Magicals. 


I colored the Face with Bayou Boogie Gold,  Jana's Jade, and Lara's Wild Malve. I glued the gears and the face with 3D matte gel. 


I also added a few flowers that I colored in the middle with Lara's Wild Malve to add some deep. I die cut a few leaves in a watercolor paper which I colored with Jana's Jade Magical. 


To finish, I highlighted the details with white gold wax. I


Matériels / Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Enchanted Petals: Twilight);
  • Die - Fantasy (Merisier);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Large Gears, Machine Parts, Mechanica, Queens od Steam);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Fluid Medium);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Old White, Charcoal Black);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel).



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...