mardi 10 août 2021

Saxo - Altered wood panel

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have an altered wood panel to share with you. 


As I want to keep the wood visible, so I started immediately to build my composition. I began with the motherboard, then the biggest gears, the smallest, and the pipes. I added some flowers and pebbles as well. 


When happy with my collage, I primed all the embellishments with white gesso and I tried to keep the background clean. 


When dry, I started to paint everything with liquid acrylic paints. I used Prussian Blue, Burnt Sienna, and Black Ink. I dry brushed all the embellishments, added more colors, and repeat until I was happy with the result. 


Next,  I added some rust touch with the Red Rust Effect paste. 


When happy with the result and everything was dry, I highlighted the details with Vintage Gold, White Gold and White Pearl waxes  


Materials:
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Machine Parts, Rusty Pipeline);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Pebbles);
  • Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Prussian Blue, Burnt Sienna, Ink Black, Carmine);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, White Pearl, Vintage Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Red Rust Effect Paste );
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy White Gesso, Heavy Body Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...