lundi 4 juillet 2022

Mixed media book cover - Finnabair Brand Ambassador

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a book cover to share with you. Have you ever observed how nature quickly takes over when you let it happen? Have you ever come across an old building, an abandoned car filled with plants and flowers. It’s what I try to reproduce here.


First, I added a design with graphite paste which I partially covered with white crackle paste. When dry, I painted with black gesso.


I used metallic flakes to cover the resin gears with the help of gilding glue and painted all the metallic elements with black gesso.


When I was happy with my composition, I brought back all the details with white gesso. Then I added the colors with liquid acrylic and metallic paints.


I used antiquing wax to tone down the metallic flakes and metallic waxes to highlight all the details.


To finish, I added Golden Dragon and Magic Potion Unicorn pastes.


I hope you will like the video:


Finnabair products:
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Machinery);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Large Gears, Grungy Frames);
  • Mechanicals - Finnabair Prima (Machine Parts, Rusty Knobs, Woodlands Leaves, Desert Flowers);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Steampunk Metallic Flakes);
  • Art Alchemy Paints - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Deep Turquoise, Purple, Carmine; Metallic Paint: Midnight Sky, French Lavender);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Soot, Rich Copper, Aged Brass, White Gold, Old Silver);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Graphite, White Crackle, Unicorn: Golden Dragon, Magic Potion, Gilding Glue);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black & White Heavy Gesso, Heavy Body Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...