dimanche 24 juillet 2022

Masculine Card Set for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a set of cards. The new Industrial Clusters are just perfect to make cards, if you haven't seen them yet, you can find them here.


For the background, I chose to work on a piece of canvas. I spray teal and gray sprays. Next, I added a design with Graphite Paste and Metal Plate Stencil.


I sprayed all the Industrial Cluster #2 and #6 along with the Broken Bits #6 with Black Soot Distress Oxide. 


Next, I added silver and gold waxes. 


When all the elements were glued, I added some Salvaged Patina. Then I decided to add some Carmine as well to add some color.


To finish, I just add some microbeads and glass glitters. 


Dusty Attic products:


Industrial Cluster #2
DA3374

Industrial Cluster #6
DA3378

Broken Bits #6
DA2396

Metal Plate Stencil
DA2158
a

Other products:
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Whale Watch Blue);
  • Squirt- Lindy's Gang (Loonie Toonie teal);
  • Distress Oxide Spray - Ranger (Black Soot, Salvaged Patina);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima ( Carmine);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, Vintage Gold );
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...