vendredi 5 août 2022

Creativity takes courage - mixed media tag for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a mixed media panel. 


I primed an MDF tag with white gesso, then I added a design with white crackle paste and a stencil. I glued the second part of the tag which I covered unevenly with white crackle paste. 


I primed a few flowers and resin elements with white gesso and arranged them to my liking. I used 3D gel to glue them. Before adding the main element, the skull, I colored the horns with Sandra Dee Sepia and Black Hole Black Magicals mixed with liquid acrylic fluid. 


I colored the flowers with Dragonfly Denim and Lara's Wild Malve. I used Pumpkin Seed Parfait and Alien Goo Green to color the leaves. 


Next, I colored the frames and the tag with Black Hole Black.


I highlighted the details with white gold and silver waxes.


To finish, I add some glitter.


I hope you will enjoy the video:



Lindy's Gang products:

To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.

Other products:

  • Flowers - 49 and Market ();
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima  (Mind Games);
  • Moulds - Prima (Meadow Hare, Herbology);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Baroque Frames, Pocket Watches, Amin & Bast);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Winter Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic Medium; Waxes: Bronze Age, Old Silver, White Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...