mercredi 10 août 2022

Stay Fearless - Mixed media panel for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new mixed media panel.


I glued a strip of the Curators Happiness 4" Fabric tape to the panel which I covered with a thin layer of white gesso. Then, I added rub-ons from the 12x12 Curators Botanical on the limit between the fabric tape and the canvas. Next, I added a design with Paper paste and a stencil. 


I selected Ephemera Bits, Remnants and Laser cut Elements from the Curators' collections. You can mix them all together. 


I colored the background with Long John's Silver before gluing all the papers under the photos. I colored a few Rustic Blooms with the same ink whichI slipped between all the Ephemera as if they were dried flowers.


I added some Purple paint on the background to remind the purple stamps from the Curators Botanical rub-ons. 


To finish, I added some Magic Potion Unicorn paste.


49 and Market products:



Curators Essential
4" fabric Tape Happiness



Curators Botanical
12x12 Rub-Ons



Curators Botanical
Ephemera Bits



Curators Meadow
Ephemera Bits



Curators Meadow
Laser Cut Elements


Curators Meadow
Tag Set


Curators Essential
Remnants
RB-34925 Rustic Blooms - White Heron

Rustic blooms
White Heron

Other products:
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Long John's Silver);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-126);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Magic Potion Unicorn Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso,).

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you find some inspiration!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...