mercredi 24 août 2022

Atlas - Album cover for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic's blog with an album cover, a gift for a friend. 


I covered the Geo Panel #1with Graphite paste. I cut out the Number Panel two 9 which I embossed which I embossed with Chrome Doesn't Pay!


I selected gears from different sets like Jumbo Cogs #2, Gears #1 by nuneka, Mini Cogs, and Designer Disc #15. I chose also the Industrial Cluster #1.


I used a technique I haven't used for a very long time to alter the Jumbo Cog #2 and the Designer Disc #15. First I covered them with black gesso, then I added PVA glue with I heated until the glue bubbled. I covered the glue with black gesso and heat again; When cold, I highlight the details with silver wax. You can see the step-by-step here.


I decided to cover the other cogs with silver Metallic Flakes to add some contrast. I used Soot Antiquing wax to tone down the shine.


I glued the different chipboards with 3D Gel.


To finished I added a few screw heads.


Dusty Attic products:


Jumbo Cogs #2
DA2501


Gears #1 by Nuneka
DA2734


Industrial Jumbo gears #2
DA3363


Mini Cogs #3
DA3364


Designer Disc #15 cogs
DA2216


Industrial Cluster #1
DA3373


Geo Panel #1
DA1037


Word Strip #2
DA3322

Number Panel Large
DA1050
Other products:
  • Embossing Powders - Lindy's Gang (Chrome Doesn't Pay!);
  • Mechanicals - Finnabair Prima (Hardware, Mini Knobs); 
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Metallic Flakes Sparkling);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Old Silver, Soot);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste, Gilding Glue);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black Heavy Gesso).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...