dimanche 10 juillet 2022

Something Special - Mixed media panel for 49 and Market DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a mixed media panel featuring the Curators Botanical collection. The photo I chose is part of a collection of vintage postcards I collect.


I covered roughly the panel with plaster paste. Next, I added a design with the paste and a stencil. 


When dry, I colored the background with Bombshell black and Long John's Silver inks. 


In the corners, I added black Roughly Sewn rub-ons. Instead of adding some text with a stamp, I preferred to use the rub-ons. I started with black texts from the Curators Botanical collection. On top of them, I added brown text from the Vintage Artistry Everyday collection.  


I selected Ephemera bits and Laser Cut Elements from the Curators Botanical and the Artoptions Avesta collections to add under the photo. I add a few Garden Petals flowers as well. 


To finish, I added silver and gold glitter. 


49 and Market products:



ARToptions Avesta
Ephemera Bits



Curators Botanical
Laser Cut Elements



Curators Botanical
Ephemera Bits


Curators Botanical
Tag Set


Curators Botanical
6x8 Rub-Ons


Vintage Artistry Everyday
Rub-Ons


Roughly Sewn in Black
Rub-Ons


Royal Spray
Ivory

Other products:

  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Bombeshell black, Long John's Silver);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Bindwind Wallpaper);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Matte gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...