jeudi 3 novembre 2022

Nutcracker Cards - Xmas Card Set for Lindy's Gang

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a set of Christmas cards. 


I colored the background with Penguin Play Periwinkle and Iceberg Azure. 


For one of the cards, I used the traditional method to stam the background, I used Black Archival ink. 


For the other two I sprayed the stamp with the Narval Navy, I stamped twice on a blank paper to remove any excess ink, then stmped on my card. The result is a delicate and faded image tone on tone. I love the result.


I colored some berries with Blushing Polar Bear and Snowy Tundra Sunset as well as some of the flowers. For the pine branches, I used both Iceberg Azure and C'est la Vie Cerise inks.


I covered the resin nutcrackers with Sterling Foundry wax, then with Soot and Ash Grey Antiquing waxes.


To finish, I added glitter, sequins, and some pearls.


Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy's Gang, use the code PASCALE_B

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Mini flowers: Scarlet, Blush);
  • Mould - Prima Marketing (Christmas Sparkle); 
  • Stamp - Anonymous Stampers (Exquisite);
  • Foundry Wax- Ranger (Sterling);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (Soot, Ash Grey);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (3D Matte Gel, Soft gloss Gel).

1 commentaire:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...