jeudi 24 novembre 2022

Joy to the World - Mixed media panel for Dusty Attic

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a mixed media panel inspired but the joyful November color combo.








Here is the rainbow color combo for November.






I glued a strip of fabric tape on the left side of the panel which I covered with a thin layer of white gesso. Next, I added a design with white crackle paste and the Lace Stencil. When dry, I added a touch of blue color.


I primed all the chipboard with white gesso. I colored the Pine Sprig "2, the Laurel Sprig, and the Foliage #11 with green magical and liquid acrylic. 


I colored the Christmas Berries #2 with Starfish Foot Fuchsia. The color was a perfect match with the little girl's coat. For the window, I used orange magical and liquid acrylic paint.


I colored the Snowflakes #1 with yellow magical. Finally, I added waxes to all the chipboards to give them a Christmas feel. 


To finish, I added glitter and the title from the Card Sentiments #1 set that I simply covered with waxes.


Dusty Attic products:



Foliage #11
DA1873


Pine Sprig #2
DA3174


Christmas Berries #2
DA3144


Laurel Sprig
DA1469



Mini Arch Windows
DA0818



Snowflakes #1 small
DA2677



Card Sentiments #1
DA2969-1



Lace Stencil
DA1310

Other products:
  • Magical Sifter - Lindy's Gang (Moray Eel Mint, Yellow Tang Yellow, Clownfish Coral, Starfish Foot Fuschia, Octopus Eyes Aqua);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Stargazers);
  • Fabric Tape - 49 and Market (Curators Essential: Happiness);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Advocado, Tiger Orange);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold, White Gold, Old Silver);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...