vendredi 18 novembre 2022

Seasons Greeting - Xmas decor for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a Xmas home decor. 


I covered the MDF base with 2 layers of white gesso, then I added a design with a stencil and white crackle paste. 


While the paste was drying, I primed all the chipboard with white gesso as well as some resin elements. 


I embossed the Berries #2 with Silver Moon Mistletoe EP: a transparent embossing powder with a greenish undertone. I embossed also the fruits of the Foliage #11 with a golden EP. 


I glued all the chipboards before adding any color. When happy with the composition, I just add one color: Burnt Sienna. When happy with the color, I highlight some details with gold wax. Then I used white wax to soften the transition between the brown ink and the white gesso. 


To finish, I added some glitters.


Dusty Attic products:



Foliage #27
DA2784



Christmas Berries #2
DA3144



Foliage #22
DA2574



Pine Sprig #2
DA3174



Botanic Accents
DA3327
*

Foliage #1
DA0506


Card Sentiments #1
DA2969-1


Other products:
  • MDF - Artistiko (House);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Nature's Bounty Salt);
  • Embossing Powders - Lindy's Gang (Silence is Golden, Silver Moon Mistletoe);
  • Stencil - EchoPark ();
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes- Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold, Old White, Pearl);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...