samedi 10 décembre 2022

Happy Mind. Happy life - Mixed media panel for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new mixed media panel. I decided to create a vintage Xmas layout. For this, I chose to work with the Vintage Artistry Serenity collection..


I cut the Subtleties paper to the size of my canvas panel which is 10"x10". I inked the edges of the panel before I glued the piece. I covered it with clear gesso, then inked the edges as well to give a distressed look to the paper. Next, I added a design with a stencil and modeling paste. 


I selected some Remnants pieces to add under the photo. I added a piece of cardboard between each Remnants to give volume to the set. 


In between, I added a few Laser Cut Elements and Ephemera bits like the frame, and some Hickory Tickets.
I cut a piece of filmstrip which I added on top of the photo. I love the result. What do you think? 


I selected the roses from the Salt Nature's Bounty set and a few Salt Florets. I inked them lightly to give them a vintage look. I chose some Laser Cut Elements leaves as well. 


I selected a few sentiments from the Ephemera Bits for the title. To finish, I added glitter.


49 and Market products:


Vintage Artistry Serenity
 Subtleties



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Laser Cut Elements



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Ephemera Bits



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Remnants



Ticket Essentials
Hickory




Vintage Bits Essential Filmstrips
Stone



Nature's Bounty
Salt


Florets
Salt
Lacey Trim - Cream

Lacey Trim
Cream


Other products:
  • Distress Ink - Ranger (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-94);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Modeling Paste, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...