dimanche 18 décembre 2022

Xmas Bauble - Home decor for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty attic blog with a new Xmas home decor. This time I worked with very traditional colors: green, red, and white. 


I primed the MDF with white gesso, then I added a design with a stencil and white crackle paste. 


I primed all the chipboard with white gesso. 


I painted the foliage #11, the Pine Sprig #2, Mistletoe #2 and the Holly # for with a green liquid acrylic and a magical. I added more or less of the Magical to intensify the color. 


I wanted the Salsa flower to be really red, so I colored it with a red Magical that I used also to color the berries of the Holly #4. For the berries of the Mistletoe I simply used white gesso. 


I added some green paint on the background.


To finish, I added some glitter. 



Dusty Attic products:




Foliage #11
DA1873


Pine Sprig #2
DA3174


Mistletoe #2
DA3196


Holly #4
DA3141

Other products:
  • MDF - Artistiko (Bauble);
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Queen of Heart, Pine Cathedral Green);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Nature's Bounty: Salt, Salsa);
  • Stencil - Tim Holtz (Latticework);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Alchemy Liquid acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Advocado, Umber);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (Vintage Gold);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Black Heavy Gesso).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...