mardi 17 janvier 2023

Marie-Hélène and the redfish - Mixed media canvas for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a mixed media canvas board. Again, I chose one of my vintage postcards called Marie-Hélène and the redfish (Dambier, 1957).


I primed the canvas board with white gesso. Then I add a design with a stencil and paper paste. When dry, I painted the design with black, brown and white inks and liquid acrylic paints to match the color of the backside of the Color Foundation Paper 4 from the Plum Grove which I added on both side of the canvas. 


I selected different elements like the stamps from the Laser Cut Elements, tickets and cards from the Ephemera Bits to add under the photo. I added a few stamps from Eggplant EssentialTicket and a Plum Filmstrip. 


I added some flowers from the Laser Cut Wildflowers at the bottom. I added some cardboard in between to add some dimension. 


On the right side, I added some tickets and smaller flowers to remind the main cluster. 


When happy with my composition, I added some rub-on text from the Essential collection in Eggplant
I found that the background I made was a bit too dark, so I whitened it with Matte Old White and White Pearl waxes and added a touch of Sweet rose.  


To finish, I added glitter.


49 and Market products:



 ARToptions Plum Grove
Colored Foundations Pack



 ARToptions Plum Grove
Colored Foundations 4



ARToptions Plum Grove
Laser Cut Elements



ARToptions Plum Grove
Laser Cut Wildflowers



ARToptions Plum Grove
 Ephemera Bits


Ticket Essentials
Eggplant


Vintage Bits Essential
Filmstrip - Plum


Essential Textblends Rub-Ons
Eggplant

Other products:
  • Spray ink - Lindy's Gang (Long John's Silver);
  • Spray Ink - Ranger (Black Soot Oxide Distress);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Bindweed Wallpaper);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Titanium White);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (Old White, White Pearl, Sweet Rose);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Heavy White Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...