mardi 10 janvier 2023

Wild - Mixed media canvas for Dusty Attic DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic with my first project of the year. I decided to make a canvas with another photo from the amazing Christina Fisher







The photo I chose was perfect to work with the beautiful January color combo. 





I covered the canvas with plaster paste. When dry, I added a design with the Circle Dot stencil and Metallic flakes. Next, I painted the background with different brown and green paints. I darkened the edges with black paint. When happy with the result, I added clear crackle paste. 


I primed all the chipboard elements with white gesso. I attached the Boho Feather to the Designer Disc - Dreamcatcher with chains. In between, I added a few Wildflowers #1. On top of the Dreamcatcher, I add a Cow Skull #1. Under the photo, I added some Foliage #27 and poppies pods from my garden. 


When all the elements of the composition were in place, I began to paint everything. I started to paint the Dreamcatcher and the elements around in brown, then I added orange to the Wildflowers and the Feathers. 


I colored the Foliage and the poppy pods with green paints with a little orange. 
To finish, I highlight some details with Aged Brass wax.  


Dusty Attic products:


Foliage #27
DA2784

Wildgrass #1
DA1709

Boho Feathers
DA1735

Designer Disc #16 - Dreamcatcher
DA2217

Cow Skull #1
DA3008

Circle Dot
DA2625


Other products:
  • Mechanical - Finnabair Prima (Steampunk Blades, Rustic Gears, Steampunk Gears);
  • Art Ingredients  - Finnabair Prima (Metallic Flakes: Vintage);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Umber, Burnt Sienna, Advocado, Tiger Orange, Carmin, Ink Black);
  • Art Alchemy Wax - Finnabair Prima (Aged Bronze);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste, Clear Crackle Paste, Gilding Glue);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...