mardi 31 janvier 2023

In my heart - Layout for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a Valentine's layout. I used the Vintage Artistry Serenity collection. 


I primed the Tranquil paper from the Vintage Artistry Serenity collection with clear gesso. Then I added a few strips of Serenity Washi Tape. 


I selected some elements from the Laser Cut Elements and Ephemera Bits Which I added under the photo. I added some pieces of cardboard in between to add some volume. 


I added two Plum Wildflowers and some rub-on leaves. I added a few Plum Tickets in between the Ephemera.


I added burgundy and brown inks to match the color of the flowers.


To finish, I added some burgundy glitter.


49 and Market products:



Vintage Artistry Serenity
12x12 Collection Pack



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Tranquil



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Laser Cut Outs



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Ephemera Bits



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Chipboard Bits



Vintage Artistry Serenity
6x8 Rub-Ons



Vintage Artistry Serenity
Washi Tape Set


Ticket Essentials
Plum


Wildflowers
Plum

Other products:
  • Spray inks - Lindy's Gang (Long John' Silver, Autumn Maple Crimson, Open Arms Amethyst);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear gesso).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...