vendredi 3 février 2023

Old Town - Finnabair Brand Ambassodor

Hello Sweeties,

What I like about all towns was the fact that all the professions were clearly identified. They have all these beautiful signs in wrought iron above the door. Even if the houses of my little town are not usual it’s what I’ve in mind when I created it. For each house, I chose to represent a profession: the hunter, the witch doctor, the plumber, and the miller.


I primed all the wood houses with black gesso, then I added a design on the back with the Documented stencil and modeling paste.


To do that, I selected different moulds to decorate the houses as well as small roses. When everything was in place and to my liking, I primed everything with black gesso.


I covered the resin elements with Green and Blue Patina waxes, then I highlighted the details with Aged Brass wax. I added blue and turquoise Mica to the background and to make them permanent I sprayed with a mix of water and Liquid Fluid Medium. I mixed a gold mica with the Liquid Fluid Medium to add a gold accent to the roses.


I die cut some leaves in kraft paper and colored them with Aged Brass wax. I mixed the blue Mica with Clear wax to make my own wax to add a blue accent to the leaves.


Finnabair Products:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...