vendredi 17 février 2023

Get lost in the moment - Mixed media panel for 49 and Market

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new mixed media panel. I chose a photo from Outlander, I've been a fan of the series long before this story was adapted for television.


I selected some papers from the Eucalyptus Collage Sheets. I tore the papers then I glued them on a canvas board. I added some Lagoon and Mariner Essential Textblends Rub-On Transfers around the collage. I covered everything with clear gesso.
I added a design with a stencil and clear crackle paste. I want the design to be light.


I selected some Ephemera Bits from the Vintage Artistry Tranquility collection to add under the photo. To add more interest to the biggest element, the envelope, I added a few Washi Stickers. 


I added a lace From the Laser Cut Elements under the envelope as well as the frame. In between the Ephemera, I added some stamps from the Color Swatch Eucalyptus Tickets.


I colored the Ivory Royal Spray in teal to match the colors of the papers and Ephemera I have selected.


I colored the design with the same teal color and a little bit of sepia antiquing wax to blend the background.


To finish I added some glitter. 


49 and Market products:



Color Swatch Eucalyptus
Collage Sheets



Vintage Artistry Tranquility Ephemera Bits



Vintage Artistry Tranquility Laser Cut Elements



Vintage Artistry Tranquility
Washi Sticker Roll



Color Swatch Eucalyptus
Ticket Essentials


Essential Textblends Rub-Ons
Mariner


Essential Textblends Rub-Ons
Lagoon


Royal Spray
Ivory

Other products:
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Galactic teal);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-64);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Luminous Glitter Set);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...