mercredi 15 avril 2020

Believe - Mixed media layout - A.B. Studio DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui c'est une page pour A.B. Studio avec la vidéo pas-à-pas que je vous propose.

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a layout with a step-by-step video I made for A.B. Studio to share with you. 


J'ai protégé le fond (Never Never Land - I Believe) avec du gesso transparent. Une fois sec, j'ai ajouté un motif avec le pochoir ID-56, la Icing Paste Vintage Gold et de pâte de papier.

I primed the background (Never Never Land - I Believe) with clear gesso. When dry, I added a design with the stencil ID-56, Vintage Gold Icing paste, and Paper paste. 


J'ai coloré des feuilles découpées fans du paper aquarelles avec des encres vertes et marron. J'ai ajouté également de la couleur au motif.

I colored some leaves die-cut in a watercolor paper with green and brown inks. I add some color to the design too. 


J'ai ciré des éléments en résine avec la cire Bronze Aged. Puis, je les ai recouvert avec du gesso noir, les ai séché et ai enlevé l'excès de gesso noir. j'ai finis avec de la cire Vintage Gold.
J'ai paint l'envers de perles avec des peintures acryliques.

I waxed some resin elements with Bronze Aged. Next, I covered them with black gesso, dried them, and removed the excess of black gesso. I finished with Vintage Gold wax.
I painted the back of pebbles with acrylic paints. 


J'ai collé toys less embellissements avec du gel extra épais. Puis, j'ai ajouté du contrast aux fleurs avec la magical ANdrea's Azalea et du gesso blanc. J'ai découpé des fleurs et des feuilles de la feuille Lovely Lady de la collection Somewhere.

I glued all the embellishments with Heavy Body Gel. Then I add some contrast to the flowers with Andrea's Azalea magical and white gesso. I fuzzy cut some flowers and leaves from the Lovely Lady sheet of the Somewhere collection. 


J'ai terminé la mise end page avec des equins et des microbilles.

I finish the layout with sequins and microbeads.


Et voici la vidéo / And here is the video:


Matériels / Materials:

A.B Studio products:


Never Never Land
I Believe

Somewhere
Lovely Lady

Stencil ID-56

Stamp ID-208


Other products:

  • Starburst - Lindy's Gang (Cathedral Pine Green, Ponderosa Pine Olive, Shabby Turbine Teal, Frolic in the Forest, Frozen Jack Frost );
  • Moonshadow Mist - Lindy's Gang (Tawny Turquoise);
  • Magical - Lindy's Gang (Andrea's Azalea);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Enchanted Petals: Parchment, Ballet Slipper);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Wings and Trinket);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads: Bronze);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Waxes: Bronze Aged, Vintage Gold; Opal Magic paint: Aqua-Rose; Sparks: Unicorn Hair);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy Body Gel, Soft Gloss Gel, Black Heavy Gesso).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...