mercredi 24 juin 2020

Live in the Moment - Mixed media canvas for 49 and Market DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de 49 and Market avec une nouvelle vidéo dans laquelle vous verrez comment j'ai réalisé ce chassis avec la collection Vintage Artistry Sage.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on 49 and Market blog with a new video tutorial where I show you how I make this mixed media canvas featuring the Vintage Artistry Sage collection.


J'ai coupé un morceau du papier Papillon de la collection Vintage Artistry Sage à la dimension du chassis. Puis, je l'ai coupé en plusieurs morceaux. Enfin, j'ai encré les bords de chaque papier.

I cut a piece of the Papillon sheet from the Vintage Artistry Sage collection to fit my canvas. Next, I cut the paper into several pieces. When done, I inked the edges of all the paper pieces. 


J'ai uilisé divers tampons des set Gratitude Today, Snapshots of Yesterday, Best Ever, et 1787 pour tamponner les bords de chaque papier. J'ai peint le chassis avec du gesso noir avant de coller tous les petits morceaux de papier. Une fois fini, j'ai ajouté un motif avec de la pâte de papier et un pochoir.

I used different stamps from the sets Gratitude Today, Snapshots of Yesterday, Best Ever, and 1787 to stamp the edges of each paper piece. I painted the canvas with black gesso before gluing all the papers. When done, I added a design with Paper paste and a stencil.


J'ai print quelques fioritures en résine avec de la printer marron et du gesso noir. Après les avoir sécher, j'ai enlevé la peinture des parties les plus exposées. J'ai coloré quelques Country Blooms avec les encres Salt Water Taffy et Bodacious Blush et quelques découpes de feuilles avec les encres My Mojito Green et Cream Brulé Cream.

I painted some resin flourishes with brown paint and black gesso. After drying them, I removed the paint from the top of the flourishes. I colored some Country Blooms with Salt Water Taffy and Bodacious Blush inks and I few die cut leaves with My Mojito Green and Cream Brulé Cream inks. 


J'ai collé tous les éléments avec du gel 3D mat. Puis, j'ai coloré au fond avec les même couleurs que celles utilisées précédemment. J'ai ajouté de la cire Old Silver aux éléments métalliques et aux fioritures.

I glued all the elements with 3D Matte Gel. Then, I add some color to the background with the colors used previously. I added some Old Silver wax to the metallic elements and the flourishes. 


Pour terminer, j'ai ajouté des glitters et des perles.

To finish, I added some glitter and pearls.


Et voici la vidéo /

And here is the video:


Matériels / Materials:

49 and Market products:

Vintage Artistry Sage
Papillon

Country Blooms
Cloud

Best Ever
Stamp set

Snapshots of Yesterday
Stamp set

Gratitude Today
Stamp set

1787
Stamp set


Other products:
  • Starburst - Lindy's Gang (My Mojito Green, Salt Water Taffy, Bodacious Blush, Cream Brulée Cream);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-91);
  • Mould - Prima (Large Fleurish);
  • Art Alchemy- Finnabair Prima (Wax: Old Silver);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black Heavy Gesso, Clear Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel, 3D Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...