jeudi 10 juin 2021

The Stag - Mixed media panel

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a mixed media panel to share with you. 


I primed the MDF window with white gesso. Next, I added a design on the background with a stencil and white crackle paste. I covered the top part with an uneven layer of plaster paste.


I primed the handle and the scissors with black gesso, and the other resin elements with clear gesso. I colored the handle and the scissors with Burgundy wax and used White Gold wax to highlight the details. 


Next, I started the composition with the biggest elements like the frame and the leaves. I glued everything with 3D Matte Gel. I finished the composition with Art Stones.


I painted the panel with liquid acrylic paints. I used Burnt Sienna and Ink Black to add some shadow. When happy with the result, I used the Old White wax to tone down the colors.   


To finish, I used White Gold wax to highlight all the details. 


Matériels / Materials:
  • MDF Panel - Artistiko;
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-126);
  • Moulds - Prima (Herbology, My Sweet, Marseille Hardware, Leafy Blossoms);
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frames);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Art Stones);
  • Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Prussian Blue, Crimson, Purple, Burnt Sienna, Ink Black);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (White Gold, Old White, Burgundy);
  • Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima ();
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste, White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, Heavy White Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...