lundi 7 juin 2021

Be True to Yourself - Mixed media panel

Hello Sweeties,

Today I have a new mixed media panel to share with you inspired by the June Moodboard from Art Daily Cafe. I worked with a photo from @Denis Chekanov Art.




The June theme is Rust & Dust.
 
June Art Daily Color is Rusty Red and Rusty Brown.
 
The technique is "use something forgotten in your stash".


First, I glued a few papers on the background on which I added a design with Modeling Paste. Next, I glued a piece of leftover plastic used to create the number for apartments. Next, I covered the whole panel with an uneven layer of Plaster Paste.


When dry, I painted everything with liquid acrylic paints in Burnt Sienna, Carmine, and Ochre. I added also some Brown Rus Paste and some Ink Black liquid Acrylic paint. Finally, I added Clear Crackle Paste here and there. 


I primed some gears and cogs with Black Gesso. Next, I colored them all with Brown and Red pastes. When dry, I added some Charcoal Black wax, then the Graphite, and finally the Brushed Iron. 


Next, I glued all the elements from the composition with the Heavy Body Gel. I added some Brushed Iron and White gold on the background to highlight all its details.


To finish, I added some Glass Glitter and Mica Flakes. 




Materials:
  • Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Machine Part, Large Gear, Grunge Frames);
  • Stencil - Finnabair Prima (Alpha);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter: Sterling, Gold Rush; Mica Flakes: Granite);
  • Liquid Paints Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Burnt Sienna, Carmine, Ochre, Ink Black);
  • Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Charcoal Black, Graphite);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste, Rust Effect Paste, Clear Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Black Gesso, Heavy Body Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...