mardi 1 juin 2021

La Dame aux Magnolias - Mixed media panel for Lindy's Gang DT

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang blog with a mixed media panel inspired by the May color combo. I worked with a photo from Christina Fisher







And here is the color combo for May: Bright Pink, Vintage Pink, and Dusty Purple, and the Challenge Ingredient is Flowers.






First, I covered the MDF panel with white gesso. Next, I glued a white tissue paper which I covered with white gesso again. Then, I added a design with graphite paste. While the paste was still wet, I covered it with That's Marble-ous EP and heat embossed it.  I added some color with Bluebeard Blue Violet and Open Arms Amethyst.


I die cut a frame in a watercolor paper that I embossed with That's Marble-ous! EP. I primed some magnolias and the leaves with black gesso. The other magnolias were primed with clear gesso. 


I colored the black leaves with French Lilac Violet and Pegleg Pete Purple. I colored the black magnolias with Salt Water Taffy and Open Arms Amethyst. I used the same inks to color the white ones.


After gluing all the elements, I added some waxes: Bronze Aged on the black leaves, White Gold on the branches, and Sweet Rose on the flowers.


To finish the composition, I added glitters.


Matériels / Materials:

Lindy's Gang products:
Other products:
  • MDF - Artistiko (Tabliczka 1 Pionowa);
    Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-71);
  • Moule - Prima (Leafy Blossoms, Forest Floral);
  • Stamp - Finnabair Prima (Book);
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (Bronze Age, White Gold, Sweet Rose);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...