Today I'm up on Lindy's Gang with a new mixed media canvas.
- Stamp with an Archival ink a tissue paper;
- Glue the tissue paper with soft matte gel on the canvas;
- Prime the tissue paper with clear gesso;
- Add a design with a stencil and clear crackle paste;
- Prime the select resin elements with clear gesso;
- Glue the resin elements with 3D matte gel, you can use some hot glue too;
- Prepare different paints with Liquid Fluid Medium and Magicals: Stormy Sky, Galactic Teal, Outer Space Aqua, Alien Goo Green;
- Use these homemade paints to color the resin elements and the canvas;
- Emboss the elements with Chrome Doesn't Pay!, Chip Off the Old Black, and Silence is Golden;
- Prepare two orange paints with Red Hot Poker Orange and Hag's Wart Orange to add some rust accent to the composition;
- Dry brush the whole composition with white gesso;
- Wipe off some gesso to let the embossing appears;
- Add the title.
Lindy's Gang products:
- Magicals: Outer Space (Galactic Teal, Outer Space Aqua, Alien Goo Green), Mountain Meadows (Stormy Sky), Autumn Leaves (Red Hot Poker Orange), Haunted Halloween (Hag's Wart Orange), Black Hole Black;
- Embossing Powders: Chrome Doesn't Pay!, Chip Off the Old Black, Silence is Golden.
- Paper Dolls - Idea-Ology
- Stamps - Stamper Anonymous (Mechanical, The Chemist);
- Stencil - AB Studio (Stencil ID-59);
- Moulds - Finnabair Prima (Machine Parts, Grungy Frame, Large Gears);
- Mechanicals - Finnabair Prima (Antique Labels);
- Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Color Fluid Medium);
- Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
- Art Basic - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel).
Enregistrer un commentaire
Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt